How and Why
- Get to know the market – driving or online or property drips to yourself for a certain area
- Making prospecting calls – Divide into segments or groups
- Making Client calls – you still have to update the clients you have!
- Transaction Management
- Writing content – blogs, videos, etc.
- Creative thinking time (might be same as the above)
- Social Media time (all day is not an option)
- Reviewing your online profiles and Google yourself
- Email time (all day is not an option)
- Business growth/education time
- Personal growth/education time
- Exercise and Goals
- Volunteer time
- Personal time
- Day off/Evening off
- Review your time blocking!
– for me, no phone until I’ve been up, gotten coffee, stretch/yoga, silent time/prayer time and some days a run before I even look at phone or email. I highly recommend it, even if only certain days.
– this will help you pick new topics and items you want to time block for. Making this work is a PROCESS, not something you just figure out up front. If you go into it knowing it will take you 6 months to a year to get good at it, you’ll have more success and really develop a lasting habit of blocking a prioritizing.
©2019 Amplified Solutions Consulting LLC - All Rights Reserved